Some of our web pages (such as online surveys and discussion forums) let you voluntarily submit personal information. To learn more about how we record non-personal information or how we use information that you voluntarily submit, read on.
Non-personal Information We Record
Each time you browse through our website, read pages, or download information, our web server will automatically record some general information about your visit. During your visit, our web server will record information such as:
- The Internet domain for your Internet services, such as “xcompany.com” or “xcompany.net” if you use a private Internet access account, or “yourdistrict.k12.ia.us” if you are connecting from an Iowa K-12 district domain.
- The type of browser that you are using (such as “Chrome” or “Firefox”).
- The type of operating system that you use (such as Macintosh, Unix, or Windows).
- The date and time you visit our site, and the Web pages that you visit on our site.
- The address of the previous Web site you were visiting if you linked to us from another Web site.
We analyze this information to help make our site more useful to visitors. This tracking system does not record information about individuals.
Information from E-mail You Send to Us
If you decide to send us an electronic mail message (email), the message will usually contain your return email address. If you include specific personal information in your email (e.g., full name, mailing address, phone number) we may use that information in responding to your request.
Also, email is not necessarily secure against interception. Please send only information necessary to help us process your request.
Information Collected from Interactive Forms/Surveys/Systems
On some of our web pages, we offer interactive forms that let you voluntarily submit personal information such as your name, address, the name of organization, position, and email address. This occurs when you are using Contact Us and Custom Order forms.
We may also ask you to provide us with optional information regarding your professional interests, demographics, experience with our products, and any contact preferences. This information will help us to continuously improve our services.
While the AEA Creative Services ordering system makes reasonable efforts to maintain the security of information provided to us, it is possible that our servers’ security could be circumvented, resulting in the loss, alteration, or disclosure of that information.
If you have any questions or comments about the information presented here, wish to opt-out of our data collection process or delete information previously collected by us, please forward requests to Creative Services.